Ferreria Family Scholarship – Apply Now for the 2017-2018 scholarship
The scholarship is given out annually to graduating Atwater High School students continuing the pursuit of an extended education.
Application DEADLINE: April 1, 2018
Note: Applications must be submitted online on the form below
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be an Atwater High School Senior
- Must be continuing education at a Vocational/Technical School, 2 year College Program, and or 4 year College Program
- Minimum GPA 3.0
Instructions for Application:
- Completely fill out application form and submit
- One letter of recommendation from school personnel, and/or community member.
- Personal essay prompt “Describe how this scholarship would impact your education goals” should include: educational and career plans and short and long term goals. Use this as an opportunity to tell us about who you are as a person.
- High school transcript (7 semesters)
Completed applications must contain the following:
- Application form completely filled out and submitted only by April 1st, 2016.
- One Letter of recommendation from school personnel, and/or community member.
- Personal essay prompt.
- High school transcript (7 semesters).
To apply for the scholarship, please fill out this form below and submit online. If any documents are only in a hard copy form, please drop off a copy at the scholarship office.