Ferreria Family Scholarship – Apply Now for the 2018 – 2019 scholarship
The scholarship is given out annually to graduating Atwater High School students continuing the pursuit of an extended education.
Application DEADLINE: April 7th, 2019
Note: Applications must be submitted online on the form below
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be an Atwater High School Senior
- Must be continuing education at a Vocational/Technical School, 2 year College Program, and or 4 year College Program
- Minimum GPA 3.0
Instructions for Application:
- Completely fill out application form and submit
- One letter of recommendation from school personnel, and/or community member.
- Personal essay prompt “Describe how this scholarship would impact your education goals” should include: educational and career plans and short and long term goals. Use this as an opportunity to tell us about who you are as a person.
- High school transcript (7 semesters)
Completed applications must contain the following:
- Application form completely filled out and submitted only by April 7th, 2019.
- One Letter of recommendation from school personnel, and/or community member.
- Personal essay prompt.
- High school transcript (7 semesters).
If all requirements are not met, the application will not be considered.Make sure to submit all required documents in your application below.
To apply for the scholarship, please fill out this form below and submit online. If any documents are only in a hard copy form, please drop off a copy at the scholarship office.